A reminder to Cheeseland Chapter EAA 431 members, our summer work day is scheduled for this Saturday, July 20 from 9:00 a.m. to noon to prepare for the Pietenpol/Hatz Fly-in the following week.
Here is a list of tasks that need to be done at this time. More may be added before the weekend. Bring gloves and tools if you can, including mowers, trimmers and saws. The chapter will provide all materials. Lunch will be served at noon or a little after.
- Scrape and paint fence
- Clean bathrooms and showers
- Install south wall interior paneling
- Insulate front gable
- Mowing and tree & brush clean-up
- Finish loft flooring
- Paint inside west hangar wall white
- Close openings in pavilion bird netting
- Define parking area with barricades & open gate
- Screw-on and tighten drain caps on hangar shower water lines
- Clean hangar floor and set-up tables
- Stain marker board tripod
- Disassemble drinking fountain nozzle and straighten
- Powerwash pavilion and hangar floor
- Clean out fire pit
- Split firewood
- Install shelving in northwest kitchen corner
- Install new electrical outlet for A/V equipment in southeast corner of hangar
- Relocate cell phone charging station
We’re not expecting to get all of these items done but it represents a list of things to choose from. Thank you for your help!